NYC Web Development Fellowship
The Tech Talent Pipeline is excited to launch the NYC Web Development Fellowship with three new training providers - Fullstack Academy, General Assembly and NY Code + Design Academy.
Offered free of cost to eligible applicants, the NYC Web Development Fellowship programs will prepare New Yorkers to launch a new career as a front end, backend or full stack web developer.
Applicants to the intensive, full-time programs must meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be a New York City resident
- Be authorized to work in the United States
- If currently employed, trainee must have an annual income of no more than $50,000
- Meet all selective service requirements (see www.sss.gov)
- No prior experience in web development (defined as no prior employment, whether part-time or full-time, as a web developer)
Applications launch soon. Sign-up below to be the first to know about application launches.